My Little Family
I realized I didn't really want to look into this area since Analina seizure and deep inside I found that I really wanted to avoid thinking about Analina's seizure. Last night when hubby and I talked about it, I burst into tears as I recall the moment. I really don't want to keep memories of it, yet I don't want to discard any of it for fear that I may lose reminder that it's an important lesson for me to make sure that doesn't happen again to Analina. Ever since then, not only do I not think about it, but it affected my actions. Although I have been very firm in giving her cool bath (and she dislikes me for that!) esp when she's warm and ensuring she wear loose clothings and not get all stuffed up with warmness, there were things I didn't do too. I was afraid others would think I am freaking out so I didn't really tell all her Sensei so they can be alarmed about it. But now that I am confronting the issue once again - esp. after the release of tears, I think I need to face it. Will write a note to Sensei and make sure they give special attention to Analina's condition, at least to be alarm when she starts to get warm...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home