Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Good News Granny

Wake up this morning, right eye feeling very sore and 'bengkak' but looks OK still .. DD called me this morning saying LING agreed to take in GNNY before the end of this month and also DD promised to remit RM$800 to him each month and at the beginning of the month... so DD asking me about my remittance to him. Anyways, as prev. discussed WG and I will give MM and DD money as our money to them and MM and DD shall take care of GNNY in this case, financially since they not willing to take care of her. LING will do the non-financials. I hope all this will work out well.. I pray that peace will shower upon GNNY who has been living outside her home for so long and with strangers and though as human we need to adapt but I pray all living souls to be able to rec. the love and comfort they should deserve.. That day I cried and prayed to Jesus ask him to help out GNNY- bestow upon her the peace of mind and no more loneliness .. though I knew there's a possibility that LING is considering taking her in (but missing in action) but there's chance they may not too.. so I asked Jesus for help ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home