Lost Soul
Having some deep thinking last few days and really wanted to explore my true feelings where I stand today. I realized I've gone through quite an adaptation for the last 3 years.. quite a training to seperate my own needs, own directions.. perseverance to try what I wont normally do, patience for virtue.. do what needs to be done, live within a set of rules -- it had been tough yet easy to follow the routine because all things were set out for me, I just needed to walk the path .... But for a moment now, I do feel I have lost myself... For a moment, I saw myself standing there turning back moment in time, standing where I stood 3 years ago .. when life is within my full control but heading no where .. When time stands still, I am exposed to all possible emotions ..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home