Jesus Christ, Inc.
As I rely on the Lord to keep momentum up for the 2-jobs schedule while patiently waiting on Him, I arrived early before class and as I walk towards the center, thinking about people owning their own businesses - thoughts about financial freedom, financial independence, and all those earthly talk stem from human insecurity... I have since gone far from there! Looking back to what I have in my heart today, I have gone far!
I talked to myself ... It doesnt matter anymore whether I work for another persons business, a corporate or own my own business because these are my projects assigned to me as I work at the corporate branch - Jesus, Inc. employed by Lord Jesus an equal opportunity employer, with regional and local branches around the world (the Church - Body of Christ consisting of true believers - my co-workers!). My employment contract is with Jesus, Inc. and He pays me with monetary and non-monetary benefits - He is not only my provider, but my greatest encourager, He also diciplines me when I am off track but He will never fire me because He is a promise keeper. Jesus Inc (school of faith) provides tremendous training day in day out while on the job! The kinda organization I've always been looking for! Jesus is in the people business, and my job is to support His business - it really doesnt matter which part of the world I am at, or from earthly point of view - which company do I work for/if I own my own business, wherever Jesus assign me to work on, there I will be. I have to be on time, have good work ethics and let the light shine! Thank you Lord for all your training and ultimately your unfailing love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home