Real Estate Agent
So, CSK suggested this and he's very pro for it, asked me to take up a course this month. Personally I think its interesting but more so for CSK as he may want to consider venturing into this area sometime later, something I think he will enjoy and do well too! Anyways (viewing it in light of being Christ's helper) this can be a great encouragement to the family, will just consider all options and honestly I don't know what's best, but I know the Lord knows! He'll open the doors wide open for me for those He thinks is best for me and our family, and close real tight for those which He thinks ain't the best! Praise the Lord! As for me, whatever I do, I will do my best for the Lord, even so not because I can do it (honestly I can't really always keep up the momentum) but because Christ in me, it can be done! Halleluyah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home