My Little Family
Well, remember about my 5 year plan? Starting March 2005? March went well, April went well but that's the end of it. My 5 year plan (pay off Mom/Dad home loan) - and in sync with my dreams and goals in life, it's short-lived. I have to scrap this plan and take a slow-down road. Today, hubby mentioned about finances and basically we don't have enough with my existing contribution. I don't think I have much choice but to rework my plan and tell myself to I just have to pay Mom/Dad homeloan just like everyone else, until after 25-30 years repayment.. since I have to allocate more for my little family.... I can't get another job or go make more money, basically I am all booked for everyday chores and work especially with Analina. I just won't have enough energy to get another job or do side jobs - let alone I haven't started my exercise routine. Unless hubby can baby sit more and help with the chores, but nah, he could play with her and all but I usually have to pick-up the mess! Oh well, stay positive!.... End of this chapter and I will have to think about the next new chapter. I have to have patience and accept challenges gracefully.. I'll still stay and mean time work for the current company till the end of the year. If the business is viable, then I have the option to stay on the job and plan to do so for another few years. After that, I am probably out of here.. that's the storyline for now...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home