My Birthday
Aiyak, no more ang-pow from Mom and Dad for my birthday hehe.... So, my birthday is just around the corner. Hardly anyone really remembers my birthday these days - we all get busy busy eh?! Nowadays I have trained myself to make sure I treat myself well at least on my birthday, and not having to wait for others to celebrate for me! Yeah, esp. hubby doesn't - because he doesn't so he assumes I don't need to! Wasn't too comfortable with the idea at first (I mean, who else you will celebrate with right? - another men? :P) Last year, I planned my day at the Spa all day.. (though I went in half day!).. been thinking, each year I will make it more and more meaningful.... And infact, birthdays should be times when I give.. no need to wait for others to give me gifts, how's that for a change? So, flash back memories to what birthdays is all about.. when I think about Analina's birthday, it's just a day full of joy, and still full of worries.. so I can imagine how my parents felt.. I think its a day I should call Mom and Dad and just tell them how much I love them, how much I appreciate what they have done for me, brought me up in one piece and all the rest with education ..... So!, I will wake up early on Sat, go to the beach, send Mom & Dad sms, watch sun-rise, rekindly sweet memories, remember people who have helped me directly or indirectly and stay focus on wanting to try and develop better values and character in life! Maybe, I'll mark my birthday as resolution day, so I don't have to rush-rush by the year end eh? ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home