Saturday, October 01, 2005

Happy Birthday: Dasson T.

Lunch buffet at Guam Plaza Hotel, what a nice and cozy restaurant they have up at the G-Flr, never knew! Am pretty happy today, esp. LG help out in watching ANA so I can shoot as many photos as possible for DAS (who just turned 6) & JST/KN because I know how busy it would be for their little family (just like ours) during the party and hardly get any decent nice family photo together during the event. I snap, and snap, and snap all the way. Last year I made a CD for DAS too, but too much action around, I didn't get to photograph for them a family photo. On top of that, had to be very attentive to ANA so she stay out of danger, and that time she's running lintang-pukang! Anyway, it feels really good to be able to do something for others ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home