New Sleep Schedule
Perhaps its time I consider working on CST time zone - its really not too bad come to think of it. To catch up with the normal office hours 9-5pm, I should start work 11pm/12 midnight through 7am in the morning - then I could have breakfast, get ANA ready, send her to school. Come home by 9am, wash up and get to bed! Get 8-hour sleep - wake up at 5pm, prepare dinner, watch some news, pick-up ANA, wash her up, do all the dinner-thingy and settle down by about 9pm. Between 9-11pm I may have some free time - obviously I cant go play tennis but its OK! I think I'll give this a try so as to prepare myself for May 15 pre-training. Must have a must-do attitude!
Second thoughts, 05/06: Let's just wait for training to start next week, I need my beauty sleep!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home