Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Happy 30th Birthday!

It's a Celebration - I Have No Regrets, and Still Living As Though Tmr Never Comes! Whatever I Can Do, I Am Already Trying My Best, But Will Do Better Each Passing Day Tmr, Counting My Blessings and I Appreciate All That Is Around Me ... ~ The Grateful Me

Yes, my happy birthday. Thanks MM and DD for all the love you have given so gracefully all these years, making sure I am safe and happy. Ever since having ANA, I feel birthdays should really be a celebration .. hence I wouldn't hesitate to do so! But this year is indeed a unique one and hitting the BIG 30!!?? Hehe .. OK - no big deal, I was counting on it years before so, kinda walk the plan as planned!

But most importantly (although we do not know what's installed in the future) but I have just graduated from the training and we now officially owned our own business! Biggest birthday present ever! And I must say, CSK gets loads of the credit for borrowing so much money for us to do this ... I will make sure I remember, cherish, appreciate and recipocrate his braveness and sacrifice and I am deeply very happy our dreams come true. Things may not be easy, loads of hardwork and sweat may be required but this is a starting point .. Thanks CSK for all you do and esp for the lovely little cake (though I dont like the taste of it :P) and the lovely card -- something simply yet so meaningful that I always wanted every year!

Thanks for all the friends who have been encouranging and helpful to supporting us too - not to mention my attorney, banker, insurance agent, telecommunication service provider, accountant.. I am not underestimating these guys and I know not all things are as smooth as we may want it to be, but without them, I wouldn't have gotten started well, and I appreciate every single bit of it! Equally as important, I must say a very big TQ to everyone at ICED, at all levels, and other teammates I met --- every single person I came in contact with had been very kind to me and me and CSK.

Just wanna take this opportunity to thank all my friends for their friendship and love - and so I put up a MSN Msg for that!. Though, not like I have a zillion out there but I appreciate every single one of you! Also wanna say thanks to KW, MM & DD, LG, Aunt IVY and SOL - who cared much to send me a nice birthday card... infact, CB sent me 2! Thanks for all the lovely birthday email wishes from Aunt TM, my two buddies - KW and HW. When I went online, I had good friends who wished me too - thanks CM - I still think you're a very nice guy! Many sincere belated wishes from dear friends too -- KH, AL, PT, ALY, MICH - who actually thought of making curry puffs for me to take home all the way across the Pacifics! CRIS - my online friend wished me too! JLT, JLIA and SOL called to wish me - how sweet! Others probably never bother to wish me even when I light the candles online, hehe but that's OK =) Next year I will light more candles??? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home