Epicenter DVD
Just heard a short talk over the radio by Joel R. about the Epicenter DVD and clips. Looked around abit his website but abit too much info. My question is, what does he hope to achieve out of this documentary? In the talk I heard just now, leading to "What we need to do now? .. sort of after realizing how real all these enemies are, these threats..." and he said a few things.. such as "learn, pray....." but I was waiting for the word REPENT ... I somehow strongly feel, based on my own personal experience, God wants us to repent and turn away from our wicked ways. Infact, often nowadays God helped me realized that when something negative happens, whether it is my husband who's offended me or the company or the world or anything for that matter, I am struggling with Lord our God .... with all these happening (eventhough I have not watched the DVD), I really think God wants America to REPENT ..... turn away from their current wickedways, even professing Christians or Churches....
Back to the DVD, my next question is, how does this DVD bring glory to Lord our God ultimately? The Bible says, whatever we do, we do to bring glory to our Lord, thats the reason why we exist. Was this DVD made to bring glory to our Lord Jesus - Almighty God?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home