Friday, June 10, 2005

Some Private Time

Managed to get off work on time yesterday and today (5.30pm) and went home to cook dinner first, take a shower, before picking up Analina. Feels real good because we have ample of time together-not so rush rush, take her to the beach watch sunset, r&r... before we come home, and of course dinner is ready! Then, I could just do some little chores, and not having her to keep bugging me on my feet when I am cooking! (and also dangerous with the fire and hot pot stuffs..).. so last two days have been good! How nice if I can leave the office on time everyday.. unfortunately, for the time being - what to do, 'tar gung chai' (employee), I usually get off at 6plus, then have Analina home by 7pm, bath her, cook dinner, and the lots, until she sleeps! More so, have to work on weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home