Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's Your Call

One of those days waking up wee hrs, blogging at 2.42am. Was rather exhausted yesterday and slept Analina 'time' .. Pondering and pondering a little about yesterday's thoughts - yeah wasn't supposed to be like this because I need to shut down my system in order to be healthier at heart! Anyways, the story goes on ... talking is good. Talking over your thoughts and then pondering over it is good. SIL and I were exchanging notes about WG, mainly about how to improve communications between WG and Mom/Dad. In between, there were of course statement of facts; how much WG loves Mom/Dad, except just different ways from others. Thinking left and right, right and left, still not seeing the 'ways' it was being done, but at the same time belief that, yes, there's still alot of love. How can one not love their parents? But then, one can love less or love more over time right? Still, at the end of the day I was telling MICH, its OK for me .. I have over the years learned that we don't have to worry too much about how others live their lives because at the end of the day, it's their call, their own call. After all, we are responsible for our own actions.. And, not wanting to be too extreme i.e. self-centric in this thinking, I also usually give suggestions and ideas of how one can improve things (realizing I am not perfect either, need others to tell me too in areas I don't fair well) .. and if he or she, in this case WG doesn't want to accept the ideas, put them in action and wants to stay the way things are and feels thats the way it should go, I am OK too. I don't want to isolate from my own brother (reminding myself life is indeed about community, not just me and the pple I choose to live with) and yet I do want to keep hope, to see things improve around him - not just by saying that but by doing something about it (actions, efforts). However, decision time (cause) would be in his hands, and consequences (effect) wise he will have to bear the positive or negative accordingly. I guess, truly, we don't have to worry too much as nature will take its own course.. and that means, same goes with anyone's life, inc. my life ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home