Mercy Ship
I am still getting newsletter fr. Mercy Ship and you know what? I will volunteer, but, there's a but ... (I know, there should be a but) but I really have to find a way to make sure Analina is taken care of first .. My target? When I move to the States next year, I will start to get involve actively. If I cannot make myself present on-board, I will give money to help other volunteers get the job done. I first read about Mercy Ship many years ago, just a short article on Readers Digest. Now, in the States, I am in touch with Anastasia again, I feel very much connected .. perhaps yeah there are many ways to help many others, why this way? It really doesnt matter as long as we have the good intentions, and next followed by some actions. Help ourselves first? Yeah, let's just do it concurrently. As long as I am not drowning, I can still lend a helping hand, only abit less for ourselves, its OK. I am going to start this journey on behalf of ANA .. and we will sail together ... So, let me go add this item to my 1st ever budget planning spreadsheet .. so I can execute this!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home