The American Dream
We Now Own Our Own Small Business - Just So Very Happy To Achieve A True American Dream Come True!
And I believe it belongs to all 3 of us since we took ANA's savings too! Yeah, down to nothing in the bank! Anyways, just want to mark the conception of our own home biz, officially on this date, June 19 2006 - we are proud owners of CTCE #255 for our home here in the Pacifics. Since we don't have any opening ceremony, and not particular congrats from friends or family, relatives - except MM and DD (come to think of it!-- and my buddy KW and HC! - but I am sure our friends would love to wish us except we never had a party hehe) and so I want to CONGRATULATE: CSK and FI for daring to make this darn big move, moving into the next quardrant and the game has just begun! -- Welcome, our new baby after about 12 mths since the conception of a small idea towards financial independance .. it is now the begining, and the clock will be ticking, you either make it or don't make it! But I am sure you will - as with little ANA - if you have to get diapers from K-Mart eventhough you don't have enough in your bank account, you just go!!! You wont want poo all over right?? :P Same goes for expensive formula milk - we just gota keep going! Bring it on!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home