Saturday, August 19, 2006

Peace At Heart

Woke up this morning, feeling so much at peace ........ must have been because of all my good friends last night - and last week or so, been waking up feeling kinda like heart pumping (except strangely - in a very controlled manner unlike before so I thought it wasn't that bad, but still bad!) .... I had in my mind .. thinking, it doesn't matter if my family don't pray for me ... I found that my friends (and now my dear little sis!) pray for me and I am truly very blessed to have them in my life ...

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Beloved Annajules said...

Yes, we will keep praying for you sis! He hears prayers, you know? :P

"Do not worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done. "

Philippians 4:6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home