Sunday, January 14, 2007

Beautiful Earth

What a wonderful day! Back on my beach walk/jog routine but changing it to 6.30am instead because its pretty dark at 6am - might not be such a good idea! But I have little ANA with me this morning, she's always looking for me and when I got up early this morning, she wanted to go too! So I figured, hey why not, would love to have her so I can spend time with her too. I gota take baby steps though, after all I dont want to exhaust her, she's only 3! But it was good, I walked backwards and she was my eyes, felt pretty good for the feet! Today I was actually planning the time as my appointment time with God but that's OK - we can do it together! We can get to write Jesus's name on the sandy beach too! You know, before, I never liked and never really bother to look at nature but am loving it! The beach, the trees, the mountain, the sky, everything in it -- looked so amazing, just so beautiful. Can't wait to get out there and breathe the air - thank you Lord for all that you've provided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home