God Is Good!
I cannot explain what you've said but I've heard your explanation - thank you Lord for loving me! Your response and presence is like a good friend whom I can count on 24 x 7. Time and time again you've revealed yourself through the hotwire communication method you've established for us in this modern day esp Jesus and the Holy Spirit and all of those who are your faithful servants allowing themselves for you to speak through them. Whatever it is that time has changed, you did not change and your love for what you've created certainly did not change. As a matter of fact, you take the time to even think of things I did not think of, but I know you only have our best interest in mind ... So many things have happened for the past many weeks and months, there are so many stories I can tell but all my stories lead to one thing - Lord, our God is good and I hope others may find their way to you Lord. I make myself available to those who really want to seek the truth because this is good news and if I say I love you Lord, I love the things you love too, and you love the people and so I must share the good news with them too. My love for all things that God love - "God loves you, so do I!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home