Monday, September 24, 2007

Real Hope, Real World

Had this horrible dream - not a big one but one which reminds me of the wickedness of the world, how cruel human can be. Sad and afraid, I really do feel it sometimes esp when I open up my eyes to some of the cruel things of the world (imagine so much more than I have not seen) .. I told Lord Jesus this morning, that I am thankful that He came for us, He came to give us hope and more importantly He came to tell us the truth and that He is the truth, for in Him, we have hope and knowledge that God never intended the world to function in wicked ways... and thank you God for putting inside us this empty vacumn where we will always be looking for you, that we can never be forever lost, for deep in my bottom bottom bottom-est heart, I honestly do not believe we were designed to live the sort of terror we live in today's world. With Jesus's death and the Bible, I am so very thankful to the Lord for His provision that we may all be saved from all these wickedness. Honestly, I am really happy that God is a God of dicipline, eventhough He may seem so tough in the Old Testaments, but dig deep and you can see it is all out of love, real love. Imagine if He keep letting us do things our own way, sooner or later, we become worst and worst, not only that but affecting our community, our nation and all generations! Even our own kids we dont want them to grow up the wrong way, let alone God who created us with love.

I think about the time when I met Jesus face to face, I am so grateful that He had given me the chance, revealing Himself to me. The moment I met Him, I knew He has been what I've been looking for all this time, nothing else matters anymore. I hope everyone will have that chance and that they may saved from the cruelness of this world. Thank you Lord Jesus for your providence, revelation and protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home