Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Be a Pharmacist?

Okay, okay, okay ... too much thinking, wanting to do alot of things? Anyway, just food for thoughts! Of course, will slap back to reality, skin off some unrealistic dreams and pursue my passion in life .. but life is inter-related in many ways though! So, anyway, what's charging forward in terms of career in the next few years? As of next year, I have to start all over again. No more continuing this so-called FF&E Procurement thing I am currently working for. Initially, plan to stay at least for around 5 years or so, to be good at it but I guess, moving is my priority now. Re-boot loh.. Been pretty focus since March 2005. In the next 2 years, focus on paying off some home loans, anything else along the way is secondary. But indeed of course, nothing will be more important that good health and safety for my little family.. :) Still focused on retiring @ 35 (retire doesn't mean have $$ okay?, but have enough income going (without having to go to a 9-5 job thing) to cover basic expenses: shelter, food, clothings, transport.. ... maybe I can go to school after that, how about a Degree in Science (Pharmacy) .. too old for it? Maybe not right? Anyway, want to write this down so I can look back how much more exciting-thoughts I have to follow-up in years to come :P But I know, I am just making this retire @ 35 thing seems easier.. eliminating a few more important expenses in life such as those for ANA: her education and such, oh well! One step at a time :)

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Retire @ 35??
I am ready... at 47...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home