Friday, October 21, 2005

Gwen Stephanie - Cool

I am just so crazy about this song 'Cool' here's some of the lyrics..

"Now I found the love of my life..Passes things, get more comfortable. ......and after all the obstaclesIt's good to see you now with someone else. . . ... .after all that we've been throughI know we're cool. . . .we used to think it was impossible.. Now you call me by my new last name. . . . .Time always kills the pain... Remember Harbor Boulevard. . . . .look how all the kids have grown, oh.. We have changed but we're still the same. . . . I..know we're cool..I know we're cool. . . . and I'll be happy for you...If you can be happy for me. . . . and now we're hanging out with your new girlfriend... So far from where we've been. . . . ....I know we're coolC-cool, I know we're cool.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home