Start Today
Yesterday's session was really good. So fulfilling and the air is so fresh now, more roses I can smell! I can truly see so many good hearts around, we just need to remove those uncessary barriers such as miscommunications, perception, misconception etc .. Further analyzing the family affairs, and as an extention to 'everyone shares a role in making things happen', I too realized that its utmost important that we as the spouse is responsible for creating opportunities for our other half to be bonded with our parents. If we didn't do that, and if we started off 'not that great', how else can our parents see the good hearts of our other half? Can we blame anyone else but ourselves? Yes we surely can, because if we sit there do nothing, except our parents to like our other half or expect our other half to like our parents, it's really not going to happen .. and in my case, of course, first of all I didn't even introduce KC to them in the proper way, take us all out for dinner, get-to-know, let them see the nicer part of him (err, I didn't even really do this myself ha!), and the next thing you know, oh Mom can you come over help us out with the screaming baby!?? Way too much overwhelming for everyone.. I can understand that now, and I still have time to make things right, just abit of patching up here and there ;) WG too can do the same .. but having said that, we can't go all the way and if MM and DD doesn't respond, you know of course we may get dissapointed a little and more as time goes by, so I think its all about 'all the parties working together' to make things happen .. a community issue!!! Oh well .... life goes on, and to not get all too fired up (still got other issues to take care), we'll just deal with it bit by bit, at least something positive to work on! But start now ..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home