Saturday, August 19, 2006

Honorship

Rushing out to finalize all the slides for tmr's slideshow finale towards the end - our feature song is Children Are A Treasure Of The Lord - by Steve Green ... and as I was working through it, I felt so lucky and blessed to have the opportunity to do this in spite of very tight schedule and rushing off many things out .... but I still have it done, keeping in mind, this is what I should do and I will be able to do it. Since recently, I try to remind myself, to always substitute the word hardship with honorship (inc. things like financial commitment to MM and DD - though I must admit sometimes I do wish if I could just take a break from it!) Even recently .. though I wasn't dwelling on what could have been the blood test results, but I did think for a moment, if I had a serious illness or something, perhaps for the better they might then pity me and not expect me to struggle for it, then I am off the hook, yay!!! --but I know, silly me, these are not good thoughts! Why would MM and DD want me to have any sickness anyways but you know how minds can wander, just for a moment to feel good about not carrying such financial burden and I can at least truly start to save some money for our little family.. not save and drain, save and drain always back to square zero or debt ........... so anyways, back to reality .. I'd do it with a smile, no matter how tough it may seem on the overall :) Back to the slides ... Thanks AY for this opportunity! It allows me to rethink my priorities and I am gonna have to work on it ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home