Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Lunch

LG's the best! He planned for a Christmas lunch for STP and JL - because he said, after all they are family ------ I couldn't be any happier!!! I dont even have to ask and how happy am I to discover, for a women to focus on being that good help-meet to our other half, God will take care of everything else! God loves us so much that He does not want us to live that mediocre life, but a happy and fulfilling one. I am always remembering Joel Osteen's words .. and his constant reminder chapter by chapter ~ Your Best Life Now! We had a very very nice lunch buffet at Jia Restaurant, the place had been recently renovated by JHN and they serve great food! Definitely a very nice place to spend with loved ones ... We're happy to have ANN and STV LM and kids too, together with GDN! We missed BM though ... I was looking out for her at Payless but didn't see her ... maybe next week ...

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Beloved Annajules said...

Thank you sis and BIL for the wonderful lunch!!

Mom and I really enjoyed it. It's so wonderful to hear that BIL cares for us so much too! Thank God for you all....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home