Thursday, May 31, 2007

Self Reminder - Priorities

So its end of May! I find myself no time to complain about things in life! Yes indeed, I was pretty shock when I realized how the last 2 to 3 mths dissapeared from my blog, the story of my life! But of course not, yes I have been blogging but blogging about God - walk with the Lord, strengtening prayer life, and most recently learn to pray and bless others! Just so I dont get too carried away, I need to list down some of the things I recently said I was going to do:
1. Some sort of revised calendar/time management/timesheet reflecting serving God and God's people (inc. spend time fixing my own weaknesses!) and non-believers - I gota break this down into more details as such includes Bible time w God, small group time w Jesus, family time w Jesus, individual time w Jesus, Church time w God/Jesus and time with those who does not know Jesus personally, things I do to throw away my old bad habits/thoughts and personality and follow Jesus's words - so we may walk in the light and not in darkness ..
2. New prayer format - the Lord's prayer

I want to be able to bear fruits and not just wash ourselves with God's words and never got cleaner. I dont want to be one of those Christians who say they believe and not do what Jesus taught us to do .. but I also undersstand that we need God's grace to do all that, alongside with our obedience... so I will not create excuses for myself, and infact, I would encourage anyone out there to check on me (perhaps even study the Bible together), for I know then you are not quick to judge but truly want to help me grow! Ask me questions anytime, and if my actions are not consistent with what Jesus wants me to be, please alarm me, I am most grateful and I am thankful if there's someone out there who takes the time out for the best of others. I thank you first if you are that person! God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home