Thursday, August 31, 2006

Love Everyone

Honestly, if possible I want to love everyone and love with action too..means truly mean it. It's very easy to see why one should work towards this .. I mean, how many days do we have on Earth..? Really not that many, esp even for some people. And life is already challenging - mother nature, inner enemies, financials, all kinds of treats ... we might get busy with our everyday life, but if I know what I do may make the other person feel small or low, or unimportant or will hurt their feelings, I won't want to do it. Even if I can sense it a little, I try to patch things up .. coz after all I may not know all the answers but I believe if I keep the communications open, perhaps I have a chance to rectify the situation. So, I hope you will feel the same too ... whatever you do or feel, check with people around you (whether family or acquaintances) if they are happy .. or if you ever made them feel bad or you ever been ignorant, or inconsiderate. Thinking about those who were ignorant, inconsiderate and all that ... I concluded that, they don't realize what they are doing .. that had a negative impact on others .. just as they would have positively impact others .... so I shall forgive them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home